Advanced Dual-Sport Enduro tyre for the large capacity Enduro bikes.
Front & Rear tyres available:
- 0°-steel-belt construction on the rear tyre for a maximum stability and comfort even at high cruising speeds and high loads.
- Reinforced carcass on the front tyre with a new designed pattern to ensure a better precision and an optimised wear.
- Improved grip also in wet conditions combined with an excellent mileage on long trips due to an innovative touring-compound.
- Original equipment on the all new 2013 BMW R 1200 GS and 2013 KTM Adventure – excellent feedback from test riders on KTM Adventure 1190 fitted with ContiTrailAttack 2.
Provides an extremely safe and short tyre break-in. This is possible due to the revolutionary raw tread surface, which is the result of a new mould coating technology which eliminates the need for tire-release agents
Tried and tested multi-grip technology for extended mileage and maximum grip in extreme banking manoeuvre, coupled with exemplary overall mileage performance thanks to markedly deeper tread and high tech compound changes.
- Shoulder area, flexible →Grip
- Zenith area, wear resistant →Mileage
- Continuous transition.
Black Chili Compound for quick warm up, short braking distance and excellent grip on wet and dry roads.